How to get the analysis data in JSON Format

Mario Anthony

Apr 23, 2015, 6:24:37 AM4/23/15
to gh...@googlegroups.com
I have already connect to the Sever (I'm using Local-Host) and i can upload image, and get case id but how can i get the case Analysis data in json format

Alessandro Tanasi

Apr 26, 2015, 4:41:12 PM4/26/15
to Mario Anthony, gh...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
the API in Ghiro 0.2 allows only case creation and image upload. In future releases API will be improved to download analysis results.
I created a ticket about that so you can track your request: https://github.com/Ghirensics/ghiro/issues/6

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Regards,
Alessandro Tanasi (@jekil)