LaTex Typesetting

Paul Merrell

Mar 5, 2014, 4:20:28 AM3/5/14
to ghil...@googlegroups.com
I am pleased to announce that we now have proper typesetting integrated into Ghilbert. I'm sure you know that proper typesetting makes a huge difference and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've attached a few images to show you what it can do. And you might want to check out the proof for the quadratic equation. It's kind of a fun one:

Hopefully, I can convince Raph to make these change live soon. I implemented by starting with LaTex and then using MathJax to convert it into MathML.

Next, I plan to work on improving the wikis and the tutorial and fixing the proof links.

I really want to make a push to get more people involved in Ghilbert. I think Ghilbert is almost ready for prime time and this could have a huge impact if we can just get a small community contributing.

Paul
summation.jpg
binomial.jpg
abs.jpg