Thanks for the presentations

toonketels

Jun 27, 2013, 2:59:24 AM6/27/13
to ghen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the interesting evening yesterday. I hope there will be more talks scheduled after the summer.

Could you guys post links to the slides.

Thanks,

Toon

Jasper Van der Jeugt

Jul 2, 2013, 4:58:48 AM7/2/13
to ghen...@googlegroups.com
Hey Toon,

Glad you enjoyed the talks! Adam's slides can be found here:

http://www.atmat.net/fay/ghent/#/

And Matthias' slides are attached (although I'm not sure how well
attachments work with google groups).

Peace,
Jasper
> --

thesispresentatie_ghentfpg.pdf

Jasper Van der Jeugt

Jul 2, 2013, 6:00:37 AM7/2/13
to ghen...@googlegroups.com
I didn't have any slides, but Andy just reminded me I could send the
ones I used at my thesis presentation.

Peace,
Jasper
slides.pdf