Re: SELECTIVE INTERVENTION: My Response to Castro - RE: Fidel Castro on Libya and Gadhafi: Nato, war, lies and business

Kwaku A. Danso

Jun 14, 2019, 1:32:20 PM6/14/19
to sye...@yahoo.com, GLU GLU, Ghana Leadership Union GLU
Excellent!
Stephen its about time we created GLU branches on
Campuses in Ghana.
What we advocated then applies to all time.
Young people must be encouraged and empowered to
make decisions at an early age and challenge what they
see! Even if they make mistakes they learn from it!
I recall some 37 years ago at a Ghanaian party
at Stanford University in Palo Alto challenging the
then so-called “revolution” in Ghana and asking that
we condemn their closing down Universities and
being met with the counterarguments by newly arrived
students, now all big men unable to return home.
They had argued that the revolution was good for Ghana!

Question is: Revolution meaning what, if we cannot
punish crimes and prosecute corruption!!

We are now on WhatsApp and if anybody wants to join
Please contact me:

And Please review my Book when you get a chance
to read it.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone (Dr. K. Danso)
Tel.  /Cel.925-961-7554

Livermore, Calif., USA * East Legon, Accra, Ghana

Check out my Latest Book and advice: LIFE IS WAR

 at  http://www.pagepublishing.com/portfolio-view/life-is-war-2/

Also: Leadership Concepts and the Role of Government in Africa: The Case
of Ghana (2007, XLibris)

http://www.amazon.com/Leadership-Concepts-Role-Government-Africa/dp/142572499X

On Apr 25, 2019, at 6:55 AM, Stephen Yeboah <sye...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Revisiting history. Exchanges between Stephen & Kwaku Danso in 2011,
~8 years ago

From: Stephen Yeboah <sye...@yahoo.com>
To: "glu-ghana-lea...@googlegroups.com" <glu-ghana-lea...@googlegroups.com>

Danso,

Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you don't want to end the debate.  If the intention is to use the policy of attrition then I am not sure you will succeed.  Let's roll our sleeves and keep going.  Although, let me also say that it may be a distraction to some on this forum and in that case we may want to consider taking it offline.  I woouldn't mind that and since you own this forum you can choose the "battlefield".  I had specifically asked you in the past to produce a single email that I supported Gadhafi or Castro and you could't.  You used the theory of "intent/implication" in other words, Stephen praised Castro for his good works in healthcare for the 3rd world and that's enough evidence to say he supports Castro.  That doesn't make sense at all.   How many times do you want me to answer that question that I have answered 2x times already? BTW, Whether I support him or not, how is that revelant to the "selective" intervention debate which is the subject matter under discussion?

Please let me repeat loud and clear once again and again that I don't support any autocratic government.  Never in my postings here or writings anywhere in cyberspace have I supported an autocratic government.  Although I do support a multi-polar world with each country taking into consideration its culture to develop a socio-economic system that is fair which the people themselves want.  Who are we to tell another country that they are wrong and we are right?  Who gave us that moral authority?

It's no secret to you and many others on this forum and my friends that I don't believe in exporting U. S. style "democracy" and "capitalism" to the rest of the world as America has been trying for centuries.  Look at these two stupid wars that were launched It has cost tax payers $1.5 trillion.  I have every right as an American and Ghanaian citizen to choose to believe in whatever I want.  Similarly I also don't support those who claim to protect civilians by using overwhelming power and destroying human lives and property and then turn around and sell them the same military software and hardware to butcher their people.  Where lies the moral justification?  How do you claim neutrality when you go into a nation to protect civilians and you end up enabling armed rebel forces to destabilize a nation?  How do you justify that?  You are not being realistic when there are massive demonstrations going on around the world.  The problem is you are hooked on CNN and perhaps don't watch other news media outlets for the news of the world.  The CNN gives us what American audience wants to hear and see.  My friend as I said this debate will never end and I don't mind if we want to thread on that path. Do you want to tell me that millions of people rallying and demonstrating against these wars don't know what they are doing?  As my sound advice to you and will all due respect, I have told you already and let me repeat that you cannot always be right and you also need to pause and accomodate divergent views.  At least I am not the only one on this forum who have those sentiments.  Why do you think UN, U.S. and allied forces are right but RUSSIA, CHINA and Germany and all other countries are wrong?  Who can stop NATO even if they were wrong?  Let's see how events unfold in the next coming weeks.

Now you have asked for my solution.

1. The NO FLY ZONE is okay so long as the rebels don't take undue advantage to slain innocent civilians who support Gadhafi.  Both Nato and the rebels have to be held accountable for their actions.  Who is going to hold them accountable?  George Kwafio has provided a solution - public opinion

2. During Israeli Hezbollah war in 2006, the UN and allied forces met to find peaceful resolution that ended the war.  That was very rare for Israel to agree to unconditional seize-fire to the surprise of the world (although there's speculation that Israel was shocked by Hezbolla's response and hence the unconditional seize fire - first time in Israeli history I was told. Usually they quit only when the want to).  The Lybian lives are as precious/valuable as the Palestine's women and children's that the Israeli's army butchered with their overwhelming and superior military equipment supplied by the almighty United States.  If you tell me that Lybia's situation was more urgent and unique hence they had to act right away then you are not being realistic.    Supporting the rebels to kills pro Gadhafi civilians is wrong and most would agree that this is outside the UN resolution 1973, however according to the news coming out of Lybia some civilians have been caught in cross-fire and I hope the proponents of resolution 1973 were not ignorant of the collatoral damage to both infrastructure and civilian iives.

3. Thirdly, if NATO truly wanted peace and only to protect civilian lives per UN resolution 1973, then they should have deployed ground forces to protect the city of Benghazi that they claim if they hadn't acted its siege was eminent by the approaching Gadhafi forces.  If they want peaceful resolution why take actions that can lead to civil war by supporting and enabling the rebels.  Now they are thinking of shipping arms to the rebels.  They claim they have destroyed Gadhafi air defences and many of his ground forces.  Now they should find political solution which I believe if Gadhafi truly cares and loves Lybia as he claims he will be willing to.  Any attempt to use force by rebels to take Tripoli will lead to a bloodshed and untold hardships.

4. UN should pass resolution 1974 that any autocratic country in the world that uses force against its own citizens will face military action (the list includes Saudi Arabia, Syria, Bahrain, Zimbabwe and much more)

5. Israel should be contained (the source of many troubles in middle east with unconditional support by the main mediator- US)

6. Imperialism and the use of force to invade soverign countries must seize (already part of UN charter) - The powers that be will say no way......what am I saying they have already said no.  In this modern world, in April 2003 US launched an invasion against an unprovoked nation.  they will always find an excuse because the engine of the bulk of their economies thrives on this one

7. The military campaign must stop now since the NOBEL Price laureat Obama said last night that United States has done what it promised to do.  If it continues there is the likelihood of a more serious escalation of armed conflict and the chances of humanitarian crisis may increase

8. If the internation community aka allied forces care so much about humanitarian crisis/civilians in Lybia they should try to stabilize the situation in Libya as soon as possible by stopping the bombing.  It definitely presents a test to the stance on moral and necessary justification for this operation.  Let's see how the UN and international community aka allied forces effectively manage this crisis after the military campaign is over

9. History and military interventions as well as reality have proven that the use of force is not an effective way to resolve crisis (debatable since you may differ here but many experts do share this sentiment).  You cannot address a political problem with military solution.  Iraq and Afghanistan are case studies for all of us.  Stability in any nation can hardly be supported by military intervention and if you are able to give me one example, I will be glad, don't think it was military intervention alone that solved the Bosnia crisis.   Civilians are always the biggest victims in such conflicts.

10. I personally supported the chinese stance of insisting on consistent principles of obstaining from using force in a soverign nation to resolve internal issues during the adopted UN 1973 resolution

11. Finally stabilizing the situation in Libya demands immediate seize fire by the allied forces. Contrary to what the media is saying, Gadhafi forces have stopped attacking the rebels. You know the western media is badly damaged for not upholding the basic principles of truth in journalism.

Thanks,

Stephen

From: dans...@gmail.com
To: glu-ghana-lea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:53:05 -0700

Sly,

Stephen is considered my friend, and he can take it.

You don’t remember him calling me closed minded? Looking at issues from only one side?

Not to worry, my friend!

No offense intended. I can be as passionate as Stephen,, don’t take my old age as a weakness and jump all over me that I don’t share your Fidel Castro promises and Muamar Gadhafi’s promises of building a desert Mecca that I heard 40 years ago!! These people have not developed or built a single cell phone technology, Internet, Bio-tech, Chemical we can all use, Network adapters, etc, etc in 40 years!!

K. Danso

From: Kwaku A. Danso <dans...@gmail.com>
To: glu-ghana-lea...@googlegroups.com
Cc: "'Michael Appiah-Kyeremeh'" <kwes...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 26 March, 2011, 17:30

Stephen,

If I did not know you better, id say you are insulting me. How the heck can you say I look at the world from one angle and you are not doing that

Soul Singer Janet Jackson sang and asked ”What have you done for me lately!”

And Actor Cuba Gooding asked: “Show me the money!!”

Has Cuba done more good for Ghana or you or for me and for us and the world than America?

Has Cuba done more good for the world of modern civilization and lifting the lives of the human race than America?

Does Cuba send more aid to the rest of the world than America?

How many patents and inventions has Cuba recorded in the world in the last 50 years compared to say one American company,, take any you like – HP, Intel, IBM, AT&T, Bell Labs !

For God’s sake, let’s learn to argue with dignity and stop this worship of human beings!!!

Yes, one man has survived for 40 or 50 years and is great!! The Lord has blessed him! So can we say his society has been lifted like American society has lifted and changed the lives of people around the world? Did Lee Kuan Yew also not ban certain vices in society,, but why didn’t he confiscate the assets of the British, but rather build an industrial Park and invited Texas Instruments, HP and others to come assemble parts there and create employment for is people! Could Cuba not be a good pace to manufacture Semiconductor parts, with all their discipline! Was Woolworth and other retail stores in Cuba engaged in prostitution?

Come oooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!

Do they sell mirrors in Minneapolis area there?

Look, nobody is saying Castro has not done anything good in life,, but for God’s sake to argue that one-man rule and one-man genius is a model human society should follow is not the best use of our minds! Yes, Kwame Nkrumah was great! After he left the scene, what happened? Yes, Castro is great, and after he leaves, hopefully his transition is gradual and the good works will continue! Look, I am 64 years old and I have been engaged in these kinds of arguments since College at Berkeley some 43 years ago!! Don’t you ever assume that I am not as well read on these issues as you are! Never assume that! I just don’t care to argue on these one-man Savior rule nonsense anymore!

Look, when I came to American, in less than half a century, the same time Fidel Castro has used all his genius to rule with iron hands, America and the world did not have Stereo Tape recorders and in fact in class those who had small pocket recorders were champions! – i.e. the broadcast of music through left and right audio channels were not invented!  Electronic calculators were not invented! Stereo music, and Cassette Recorders, and Stereo Cassette, and Multi-combined units of Audio, and the Color Television, etc were not invented! With the invention of Electronics, and improvement in Telecommunications, we have had the Fax machine, the transmission of data on paper across the world using phone lines, Audi-Video Teleconferencing where you can see somebody across the world, and then further Semiconductor miniaturization of electronics has led to  electronic Watches, Calculators, Appliances, Computers and Communications, Software and hardware, through networks we now have Electronic mail, Internet and Global data storage and searches through such companies as Google, Facebook, etc. In 1979-80 calls to Ghana form US had to be booked before one could get through and the operator would call you in the night!! It was $2.50 or so per minute! Today you can see somebody you are talking to in Ghana using Skype and it’s free!!

Please for God’s sake, tell me what percentage Cuba and brilliant mind Castro and Gadhafi and Idi Amin and Samuel Doe and Jerry Rawlings and others have contributed to the world community of humans for you to compare them to America!!

My good friend, you don’t have a mirror in your house?!! Are you crazy!!! Is the world of human achievement only measured by how long a leader can survive in power? So Castro has helped you in Ghana to cure your sick and so he has done better than America? How dare you say such a thing!

Huh!!!

With use of human intelligence, perhaps the men and women of “superior intelligence” as Nana Kyei said, Britain has been able to let go of the patapaa war-mongering principles of the 12-16th centuries and maintain their antique Chieftaincy and Kingship system, aka “Royalty” system, and allowed freedom to reign, as MLK said. They have allowed other intelligence in Britain to emerge, with their controversial media, and allowed democracy to sustain their nation!  Why can’t the Arab world learn such lessons and allow their countries to advance also? Why can’t our people in Africa learn also? When will the village empty and bony-chest-thumping patapaa rule of multiple wives and children running around villages with red soil, goats sh**ing all over the place, and open gutters breeding mosquitoes in our cities end!!

And Please don’t tell me your President has a law degree from Oxford or attended Sandhurst or Yale!! Okay!! Gilbert, please spare me the equal intelligence argument! I am asking about use of human intelligence and human spirit of love for each other to manage resources, and compete on this globe fairly under the rule of law, and produce improved living conditions for our people!! Real hard core use of our intelligence to produce products and services, and live well like we live in Woodbury Minneapolis and Livermore California!!!

Huh!!

These are some of the issues that bothered my late grandfather and he asked:

What kind of people are these people?

Are they animals?

From: Yao (GM) <yao.a...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:14 AM
To: oky...@googlegroups.com

Fidel Castro on Libya and Gadhafi: Nato, war, lies and business

By Fidel Castro Ruz -Guest Perspective- | Last updated: Mar 16, 2011 - 11:37:06 PM

<image002.jpg>

Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi addresses the 64th session of the General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York, Sept. 23, 2009. Photo: AP World Wide Photos

'The empire is now attempting to turn events around to what Gaddafi has done or not done, because it needs to militarily intervene in Libya and deliver a blow to the revolutionary wave unleashed in the Arab world.'

As some people know, in September of 1969, Muammar al-Gaddafi, a Bedouin Arab soldier of unusual character and inspired by the ideas of the Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser, promoted within the heart of the Armed Forces a movement which overthrew King Idris I of Libya, almost a desert country in its totality, with a sparse population, located to the north of Africa between Tunisia and Egypt.

Libya's significant and valuable energy resources were progressively being discovered.

Born into the heart of a Bedouin community, nomadic desert shepherds in the region of Tripoli, Gaddafi was profoundly anti-colonialist. It is known that a paternal grandfather died fighting against the Italian invaders when Libya was invaded by the latter in 1911. The colonial regime and fascism changed everyone's lives. It is likewise said that his father was imprisoned before earning his daily bread as an industrial worker.

Even Gaddafi's adversaries confirm that he stood out for his intelligence as a student; he was expelled from high school for his anti-monarchical activities. He managed to enroll in another school and later to graduate in law at the University of Benghazi, aged 21. He then entered the Benghazi Military College, where he created the Union of Free Officers Movement, subsequently completing his studies in a British military academy.

These antecedents explain the notable influence that he later exercised in Libya and over other political leaders, whether or not they are now for or against Gaddafi.

He initiated his political life with unquestionably revolutionary acts.

In March 1970, in the wake of mass nationalist protests, he achieved the evacuation of British soldiers from the country and, in June, the United States vacated the large airbase close to Tripoli, which was handed over to military instructors from Egypt, a country allied with Libya.

In 1970, a number of Western oil companies and banking societies with the participation of foreign capital were affected by the Revolution. At the end of 1971, the same fate befell the famous British Petroleum. In the agricultural sector all Italian assets were confiscated, and the colonialists and their descendants were expelled from Libya.

State intervention was directed toward the control of the large companies. Production in that country grew to become one of the highest in the Arab world. Gambling was prohibited, as was alcohol consumption. The legal status of women, traditionally limited, was elevated.

The Libyan leader became immersed in extremist theories as much opposed to communism as to capitalism. It was a stage in which Gaddafi devoted himself to theorizing, which would be meaningless to include in this analysis, except to note that the first article of the Constitutional Proclamation of 1969, established the "Socialist" nature of the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.

What I wish to emphasize is that the United States and its NATO allies were never interested in human rights.

The pandemonium that occurred in the Security Council, in the meeting of the Human Rights Council based in Geneva, and in the UN General Assembly in New York, was pure theater.

I can perfectly comprehend the reactions of political leaders embroiled in so many contradictions and sterile debates, given the intrigue of interests and problems which they have to address.

<image003.jpg>

'Almost immediately [after the Cuban Revolution], the empire promoted against our people dirty warfare, counterrevolutionary gangs, the criminal economic blockade and the mercenary invasion of the Bay of Pigs, guarded by an aircraft carrier and its marines ready to disembark if the mercenary force secured certain objectives.'

All of us are well aware that status as a permanent member, veto power, the possession of nuclear weapons and more than a few institutions, are sources of privilege and self-interest imposed on humanity by force. One can be in agreement with many of them or not, but never accept them as just or ethical measures.

The empire is now attempting to turn events around to what Gaddafi has done or not done, because it needs to militarily intervene in Libya and deliver a blow to the revolutionary wave unleashed in the Arab world. Through now not a word was said, silence was maintained and business was conducted.

Whether a latent Libyan rebellion was promoted by yankee intelligence agencies or by the errors of Gaddafi himself, it is important that the peoples do not let themselves be deceived, given that, very soon, world opinion will have enough elements to know what to believe.

In my opinion, and as I have expressed since the outset, the plans of the bellicose NATO had to be condemned.

Libya, like many Third World countries, is a member of the Non-Aligned Movement, the Group of 77 and other international organizations, via which relations are established independently of economic and social system.

Briefly: the Revolution in Cuba, inspired by Marxist-Leninist and Martí principles, had triumphed in 1959 at 90 miles from the United States, which imposed the Platt Amendment on us and was the proprietor of our country's economy.

Almost immediately, the empire promoted against our people dirty warfare, counterrevolutionary gangs, the criminal economic blockade and the mercenary invasion of the Bay of Pigs, guarded by an aircraft carrier and its marines ready to disembark if the mercenary force secured certain objectives.

Barely a year and a half later, it threatened us with the power of its nuclear arsenal. A war of that nature was about to break out.

All the Latin American countries, with the exception of Mexico, took part in the criminal blockade which is still in place, without our country ever surrendering. It is important to recall that for those lacking historical memory.

In January 1986, putting forward the idea that Libya was behind so-called revolutionary terrorism, Reagan ordered the severing of economic and commercial relations with that country.

In March, an aircraft carrier force in the Gulf of Sirte, within what Libya considered its national waters, unleashed attacks which destroyed a number of naval units equipped with rocket launchers and coastal radar systems which that country had acquired in the USSR.

On April 5, a discotheque in West Berlin frequented by U.S. soldiers was the target of a plastic explosives attack, in which three people died, two of them U.S. soldiers, and many people were injured.

Reagan accused Gaddafi and ordered the Air Force to respond. Three squadrons took off from 6thFleet aircraft carriers and bases in the United Kingdom, and attacked with missiles and bombs seven military targets in Tripoli and Benghazi. Some 40 people died, 15 of them civilians. Warned in advance of the bombardments, Gaddafi gathered together his family and was leaving his residence located in the Bab Al Aziziya military complex south of the capital. The evacuation had not been completed when a missile directly hit the residence, his daughter Hanna died and another two of his children were wounded. That act was widely rejected; the UN General Assembly passed a resolution of condemnation given what was a violation of the UN Charter and international law. The Non-Aligned Movement, the Arab League and the OAU did likewise in energetic terms.

On December 21, 1988, a Pan Am Boeing 747 flying from London to New York disintegrated in full flight when a bomb exploded aboard, the wreckage fell on the locality of Lockerbie and the tragedy cost the lives of 270 people of 21 nationalities.

Initially, the United States suspected Iran, in reprisal for the death of 290 people when an Airbus belonging to its state line was brought down. According to the yankees, investigations implicated two Libyan intelligence agents. Similar accusations against Libya were made in the case of the French airline on the Brazzaville-N'Djamena-Paris route, implicating Libyan officials whom Gaddafi refused to extradite for acts that he categorically denied.

A sinister legend was fabricated against him, with the participation of Reagan and Bush Senior.

From 1975 to the final stage of the Regan administration, Cuba dedicated itself to its internationalist duties in Angola and other African nations. We were aware of the conflicts developing in Libya or around her via readings and testimonies from people closely linked to that country and the Arab world, as well as impressions we retained from many figures in different countries with whom we had contact during those years.

Many known African leaders with whom Gaddafi maintained close relations made efforts to find a solution to the tense relations between Libya and the United Kingdom.

The Security Council had imposed sanctions on Libya which began to be overcome when Gaddafi agreed to the trial, under specific conditions, of the two men accused of the plane sabotage over Scotland.

Libyan delegations began to be invited to inter-European meetings. In July 1999 London initiated the reestablishment of full diplomatic relations with Libya after some additional concessions.

In September of that year, European Union ministers agreed to revoke the restrictive trade measures imposed in 1992.

On December 2, Massimo D'Alema, the Italian prime minister, made the first visit to Libya by a European head of government.

With the disappearance of the USSR and the European socialist bloc, Gaddafi decided to accept the demands of the United States and NATO.

When I visited Libya in May 2001, he showed me the ruins left by the treacherous attack during which Reagan murdered his daughter and almost exterminated his entire family.

In early 2002, the State Department announced that diplomatic talks between the United States and Libya were underway.

In May, Libya was once again included on the list of states sponsoring terrorism although, in January, President George W. Bush had not mentioned the African country in his famous speech on members of the "axis of evil."

At the beginning of 2003, in accordance with the economic agreement on compensation reached between Libya and the plaintiffs, the United Kingdom and France, the UN Security Council lifted its 1992 sanctions against Libya.

Before the end of 2003, Bush and Tony Blair reported an agreement with Libya, which had submitted documentation to British and U.S. intelligence experts about conventional weapons programs and ballistic missiles with a range of more than 300 kilometers. Officials from both countries had already visited a number of installations. It was the result of many months of conversation between Tripoli and Washington, as Bush himself revealed.

Gaddafi kept his disarmament promises. Within five months Libya handed over the five units of Scud-C missiles with a range of 800 km and hundreds of Scud-B which have a range exceeding the 300 kilometers of defensive short-range missiles.

As of October, 2002, a marathon of visits to Tripoli began: Berlusconi, in October 2002; José María Aznar, in September 2003; Berlusconi again in February, August and October of 2004; Blair, in March of 2004; the German Schröeder, in October of that year; Jacques Chirac, November 2004. Everybody happy. Money talks.

Gaddafi toured Europe triumphantly. He was received in Brussels in April of 2004 by Romano Prodi, president of the European Commission; in August of that year the Libyan leader invited Bush to visit his country; Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Texaco and Conoco Philips established renewed oil extraction operations through joint ventures.

In May of 2006, the United States announced the removal of Libya from its list of nations harboring terrorists and established full diplomatic relations.

In 2006 and 2007, France and the U.S. signed accords for cooperation in nuclear development for peaceful ends; in May, 2007, Blair returned to visit Gaddafi in Sirte. British Petroleum signed a contract it described as "enormously important," for the exploration of gas fields.

In December of 2007, Gaddafi made two trips to France to sign military and civilian equipment contracts for 10 billion euros, and to Spain where he met with President José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero. Contracts worth millions were signed with important NATO countries.

What has now brought on the precipitous withdrawal of U.S. and other NATO members' embassies?

It all seems extremely strange.

George W. Bush, father of the stupid anti-terrorist war, said in a speech to west Point cadets, "Our security will require … the military you will lead, a military that must be ready to strike at a moment's notice in any dark corner of the world. … to be ready for preemptive action when necessary to defend our liberty and to defend our lives.

"We must root out terrorist cells in 60 countries or more … with our friends and allies, we have to stop their proliferation and confront regimes which harbor or support terrorism, as is required in each case."

What might Obama think of that speech?

What sanctions will the Security Council impose on those who have killed more than a million civilians in Iraq and those who everyday are murdering men, women and children in Afghanistan, where just recently the angry population took to the streets to protest the massacre of innocent children?

An AFP dispatch from Kabul, dated today, March 9, reveals, "Last year was the most lethal for civilians in the nine-year war between the Taliban and international forces in Afghanistan, with almost 2,800 deaths, 15% more than in 2009, a United Nations report indicated on Wednesday, underlining the human cost of the conflict for the population.

"… The Taliban insurrection has intensified and gained ground in these last few years, with guerrilla actions beyond its traditional bastions in the South and East.

"At exactly 2,777, the number of civilian deaths in 2010 increased by 15% as compared to 2009," the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan annual report indicated.

"On March 3, President Barack Obama expressed his profound c

[Message clipped]

--

Brenya

San Anonio, Texas / Accra, Ghana

(210) 410-4103 / 011233 - 3803066

--
Debate and dialogue to make leadership in Ghana more effective and responsive to human needs and contribute to a better world. A creation of Dr.K.Danso

-- Debate and dialogue to make leadership in Ghana more effective and responsive to human needs and contribute to a better world. A creation of Dr.K.Danso You received this message because you are subscribed to the GoogleGroups "GLU-Ghana Leadership Forum" group.To post to this group, send email toglu-ghana-le...@googlegroups.comTo unsubscribe from this group, send email toglu-ghana-leadersh...@googlegroups.comFor more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/glu-ghana-leadership-forum?hl=en?hl=en

-- Debate and dialogue to make leadership in Ghana more effective and responsive to human needs and contribute to a better world. A creation of Dr.K.Danso You received this message because you are subscribed to the GoogleGroups "GLU-Ghana Leadership Forum" group.To post to this group, send email toglu-ghana-le...@googlegroups.comTo unsubscribe from this group, send email toglu-ghana-leadersh...@googlegroups.comFor more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/glu-ghana-leadership-forum?hl=en?hl=en

--
Debate and dialogue to make leadership in Ghana more effective and responsive to human needs and contribute to a better world. A creation of Dr.K.Danso

-- Debate and dialogue to make leadership in Ghana more effective and responsive to human needs and contribute to a better world. A creation of Dr.K.Danso You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GLU-Ghana Leadership Forum" group. To post to this group, send email to glu-ghana-lea...@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to glu-ghana-leadershi...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/glu-ghana-leadership-forum?hl=en?hl=en

--
[...]

<image001.gif>
<image002.jpg>
<image003.jpg>