Fwd: Free Webinar on ‘‘Introduction to Data Compression Techniques.’’

Ato Ulzen-Appiah

Jul 17, 2024, 1:32:29 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Barcamp Community of Accra, Ghana Developers' Community, Ghana GTUG, mfriday

____________________________
Less talk, more action. Morevim to that! :-)
Blog: Mightyafrican.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter ---> @abocco

Date: Tuesday23rd July, 2024.

Time: 3pm.

To register for the webinar, please click on this linkhttps://bit.ly/3VTWCJ8

We kindly request you extend this invitation to any colleagues or professionals who may benefit from this webinar.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation in this informative webinar.

Warm regards,
Emmanuella G. Osei.
Content Developer,
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Private Mail Bag, State House,
Accra - Ghana.
Digital Address: GA-079-3146
Website:https://www.gi-kace.gov.gh
Ministry of Communications and Digitalisation

Webinar 12 Flyer.jpg