Re: Job Opportunity

Ato Ulzen-Appiah

Mar 28, 2022, 11:56:02 AM3/28/22
to Ghana Developers' Community, Ghana GTUG, mfriday, in...@cedispay.com.gh

Cedis Pay - a fintech company in Ghana - is looking for a full time IT manager.
The hire would be in charge of building the IT team.
The hire must know about the fintech space, artificial intelligence , machine learning and other emerging technologies like blockchain. Web 3.0 etc is a plus not a requirement

Cedispay Microcredit Entreprise job post: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2923920984/

Send your CV to in...@cedispay.com.gh

IMG-20220325-WA0008.jpg

Ato Ulzen-Appiah

Mar 28, 2022, 1:32:07 PM3/28/22
to Ghana Developers' Community, Ghana GTUG, mfriday, in...@cedispay.com.gh, cedispa...@gmail.com
For those interested, the job description is attached

--

____________________________
Less talk, more action. Morevim to that! :-)

Ato Ulzen-Appiah

Mar 31, 2022, 12:50:00 PM3/31/22
to Ghana Developers' Community, Ghana GTUG, mfriday
Hello everyone,

A couple of friends are looking for a CTO for their startup.

Our team comprised of Vanderbilt grads with experiences at Amazon Web Services (AWS),
Amazon’s cloud computing business, Co-Star Group, the world’s leading residential and
commercial real estate data analytics provider amongst others is looking to bring on board a
technical co-founder to own the development of our tech product build (think Amazon of
healthcare).

See more in the attached PDF.
Send inquiries and interest to Kwaku.ad...@gmail.com

Regards,
Ato

Stealth Startup CTO Co-Founder.pdf

Ato Ulzen-Appiah

Sep 2, 2022, 11:45:35 AM9/2/22
to Ghana Developers' Community, Ghana GTUG, mfriday
Hello,

From Spark -----
Our app Spark makes it easy for communities to engage, transact and manage capital
(aka ‘WhatsApp x Venmo’). While users can use Spark to do p2p transactions and
create chats, we are focused on group transactions and providing pooling infrastructure
for communities. We are in the playstore (iOS coming soon) and are about to
go-to-market with over 200 communities and 10,000 users.

JD attached for FiClub - Tech Lead, West Africa

FiClub JD_ Tech Lead West Africa.pdf

Ato Ulzen-Appiah

Mar 5, 2023, 4:15:05 PM3/5/23
to Ghana Developers' Community, Ghana GTUG, mfriday