plot from fixed value with a fixed slope

Dr Eberhard Lisse

Jun 23, 2020, 8:38:23 AM6/23/20
to ggp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a working ggplot of a simple data table, 1 value (Y-Axis) for
every day (X-Axis), and I want to add a straight line starting from the
minimum value (which I know to establish) (on day 1) increasing by 1 per
day.

Where can I read up on this?

el

--
If you want to email me, replace nospam with el

Walter Ochieng

Jun 23, 2020, 9:56:56 AM6/23/20
to Dr Eberhard Lisse, ggp...@googlegroups.com
If you want to draw an ad hoc line on ggplot, check out geom_abline(intercept=value, slope=other_value)

Best.

Walter

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ggplot2/rcsh5j%243m1g%241%40ciao.gmane.io.