Putting vertical spaces between categories in a legend

gafna jeff

Sep 5, 2022, 6:29:24 AM9/5/22
to ggplot2
Greeting from Germany,

Could someone point to me out the ggplot2 function used to put spaces between the categories in the ggplot2 legend. For instance the spaces I have marked in blue on my map. I have used R base to generate the map but would really like to use ggplot2. I would really appreciate any idea.Question on ggplot2.jpg

Regards

Dikko

Erich Neuwirth

Sep 5, 2022, 7:16:48 AM9/5/22
to gafna jeff, ggplot2
Have a look at the ggplot2 function theme and at its parameters starting with legend.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 05.09.2022 um 12:29 schrieb gafna jeff <gafn...@gmail.com>:

Greeting from Germany,

Could someone point to me out the ggplot2 function used to put spaces between the categories in the ggplot2 legend. For instance the spaces I have marked in blue on my map. I have used R base to generate the map but would really like to use ggplot2. I would really appreciate any idea.Question on ggplot2.jpg

Regards

Dikko

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ggplot2/6a802488-8368-4575-8f32-295495457fbfn%40googlegroups.com.
Question on ggplot2.jpg

gafna jeff

Sep 5, 2022, 7:35:54 AM9/5/22
to Erich Neuwirth, ggplot2
Dear Erich,

Thanks for your response. I got the solution.  guides(fill = guide_legend(byrow = TRUE)).     will do the trick.

I really appreciate

Regards,
Dikko