Pull requests

Hadley Wickham

Feb 24, 2014, 7:40:57 PM2/24/14
to ggplo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Post github issue bankruptcy I'm in a much better place to process pull requests. If you had an outstanding pull request that I just closed, please do resubmit it and I'll give it a thorough review. I'm also working on a checklist to follow so that I can more quickly process PRs and get them into ggplot2 in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm also happy to discuss ideas on this mailing list so you can get some idea of whether or not I think it's a good idea before working on the code. Generally I won't accept changes to existing functionality (because it's likely to break existing code) or things that I can't understand in 5-10 minutes. Otherwise it's open season :)

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/

Hadley Wickham

Feb 25, 2014, 10:53:08 AM2/25/14
to ggplo...@googlegroups.com
There's now a version of ggplot2 documentation website that's updated
everytime something changes on github: http://docs.ggplot2.org/dev/

Probably mostly useful is the new ggplot2 development guide:
http://docs.ggplot2.org/dev/vignettes/development.html. It's still
very rough, but I'm working on it.

Hadley
--