saving the current display with rggobi

Stéphane Laurent

Nov 29, 2013, 9:58:41 AM11/29/13
to gg...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

 When creating several graphics with Ggobi, there's always one current display. With the ggobi_display_save_picture() function of the rggobi package, one has to specify the number of the plot we want to save. But is there a way to save the current display, without knowing its number ?

laurent stephane

Nov 29, 2013, 10:22:08 AM11/29/13
to Michael Lawrence, GGobi users
Thank you Michael. I don't know why your message is not visible in the Ggobi group.

And then what have I to do with the output of currentDisplay.GGobi(g) ?

Le Vendredi 29 novembre 2013 16h07, Michael Lawrence <lawrence...@gene.com> a écrit :
Yea, that's not part of the API. This might work though if you're lucky:

currentDisplay <- function(x) UseMethod("currentDisplay")
currentDisplay.GGobi <- function(x) {
 rggobi:::.GGobiCall("getCurrentDisplay", .gobi = x)
}

Stéphane Laurent