Unalle to save the ggobi plots from R

Souradeep Chattopadhyay

Nov 26, 2016, 6:17:25 AM11/26/16
to GGobi users
I have created a plot using ggobi using the package rggobi. I have installed the DescribeDisplay Package also. But still I am not being able to save the plots since the "Save Display Description" option does not show up though I have the DescribeDisplay plugin installed. I am running R 3.3.2 on Windows 10. Here is my code

require(rggobi)
require(Describe Display)

g <- ggobi(x2)[1]
#clustering <- hclust(dist(iris[,1:4]),
                    # method="average")
glyph_colour(g)<-cl

here X1 contains the data set. cl is a variable which specifies to which group each observartion belongs. (There are three groups. cl basically contains the results of clustering).

Thank You
Souradeep