5/8 matches

Gene Haley

May 2, 2024, 11:57:33 AMMay 2
to GGL golf, Joe Elias, Gene Haley
8-May N5 Gene Haley 5 S5 Mike Haley 6 E5 Hugh Scott 7 W5 Cody Smith 12

N1 Darrell Knight 2 N4 Jim Landry 4 E2 Russ Schmidt 7 E7 Tim McCraken 9

N3 Bill Pless 4 N6 Daryl Zarnich 4 E1 Rob Royba 7 E4 Jeff Kelly 8

N2 Steve Pless 4 N7 Mike Fleming 5 E3 Joe Elias 7 E6 Joe Rubino 8
#3 S1 Jay DeLuca 5 S4 Chris Pless 5 W2 Jon Cook 9 W7 Butch Higby 16

S3 Mark Mengel 2 5 S6 Mark Mengel 6 W1 Jon Elias 9 W4 Tim Landry 13

S2 Dave Plansinis 5 S7 Wayne O'Brien 6 W3 Logan Deluca 10 W6 Jim Stobart 14

Barbra and Mike Fleming

May 4, 2024, 5:29:26 PMMay 4
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com, Joe Elias, Gene Haley

If anyone has a need to golf off for May 15th on the 4th nine, we have opening for one person this coming Monday at 12:30.

Daryl Z and I are golfing off. Actually, I am also posting my score against old Darrell from the rain-out a couple of weeks ago.

Jim Landry is also playing. Jim is my match for the 15th so we are playing ahead.

Let me know.

Sent from Mike’s phone

Mark Mengel

May 4, 2024, 5:30:51 PMMay 4
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
If anyone interested in playing with me and my friend jeff tomorrow at reserve run 936 am tee time we need 2 let me know

jim landry

May 4, 2024, 6:50:10 PMMay 4
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Didn’t know you had a friend! Congratulations!😀
Sent from my iPhone

jim landry

May 4, 2024, 6:54:40 PMMay 4
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations! Didn’t know you had a friend. 😀
Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2024, at 6:49 PM, jim landry <jimca...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Didn’t know you had a friend! Congratulations!😀

Barbra and Mike Fleming

May 4, 2024, 6:57:22 PMMay 4
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
I guess I won’t see you at church in the morning! Lol

Sent from Mike’s phone

On May 4, 2024, at 6:54 PM, 'jim landry' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Congratulations! Didn’t know you had a friend. 😀

Christopher Pless

May 8, 2024, 12:12:09 PMMay 8
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Apologies to everyone but I'm out for tonight again.  Hope everyone made it through the storm ok.

Jon Cook

May 8, 2024, 12:18:56 PMMay 8
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
I’m out tonight as well.