6/26 matches

Gene Haley

Jun 20, 2024, 11:44:48 AMJun 20
to GGL golf, Joe Elias, Gene Haley
26-Jun N4 Jim Landry 5 S4 Hugh Scott 6 E4 Joe Elias 7 W4 Tim Landry 13

N1 Darrell Knight 2 N5 Mark Mengel 2 5 S3 Mark Mengel 7 S7 Dave Plansinis 6

N2 Steve Pless 3 N6 Daryl Zarnich 6 S1 Mike Fleming 5 S5 Wayne O'Brien 7

N3 Bill Pless 5 N7 Jay DeLuca 5 S2 Gene Haley 6 S6 Chris Pless 7
#2 E1 Rob Royba 8 E5 Jeff Kelly 8 W3 Tim McCraken 11 W7 Butch Higby 16

E2 Mike Haley 7 E6 Russ Schmidt 9 W1 Jon Elias 9 W5 Cody Smith 13

E3 Joe Rubino 7 E7 Jon Cook 9 W2 Logan Deluca 11 W6 Jim Stobart 13

joe grandvalleyinn.com

Jun 21, 2024, 8:44:01 PMJun 21
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
I have one donated foursome for The Reece Rubino Golf Outing on Friday, July 5 at 9:00 am at Beaver Valley Golf Club. All inclusive food and drinks on the course and a buffet after at The Grand Valley Inn. I also have one foursome open. There are 2 options for members of the league. I can take 8 golfers and you each pay a 1/2 fee of $55 or I can take 4 golfers for the free foursome. I prefer to get 8 golfers and fill the outing, but I will wait and see what kind of interest I get. Thanks

Get Outlook for Android

Jun 21, 2024, 9:13:15 PMJun 21
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
I’m possibly in Joe for either. Waiting to see what happens with plans I was making with some old buddy’s.

Jon Cook

Russel Schmidt

Jun 23, 2024, 8:30:09 AMJun 23
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com, Joe Elias, Gene Haley
Bird, I have your cooler in my truck for Wednesday.

Thanks,
Russ

david plansinis

Jun 23, 2024, 4:45:37 PMJun 23
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, c u wed.

Jun 25, 2024, 1:24:49 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know about my golf outing on Wednesday if you can. If I get 4 people it is free. If I can get 8 that want to pay 55 each (1/2 fee) that would be better.

Get Outlook for Android

Would love to play but will be out of town. Thanks for the offer.
Sent from my iPhone

Jim Stobart

Jun 25, 2024, 1:46:22 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Joe I’m in Myrtle Beach that week
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2024, at 1:34 PM, 'jim landry' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Would love to play but will be out of town. Thanks for the offer.

Barbra and Mike Fleming

Jun 25, 2024, 2:37:09 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Can’t make it.

Sent from Mike’s phone

On Jun 25, 2024, at 1:46 PM, 'Jim Stobart' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Sorry Joe I’m in Myrtle Beach that week

jim landry

Jun 25, 2024, 2:54:46 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Be gone next week make sure I give it to you tomorrow
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2024, at 2:37 PM, 'Barbra and Mike Fleming' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Can’t make it.

Mark Mengel

Jun 25, 2024, 3:02:56 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Joe, I will play either way (4 or 8). Had a great time last year.

Mark (MM1)
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2024, at 2:54 PM, 'jim landry' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Be gone next week make sure I give it to you tomorrow

Jay Deluca

Jun 25, 2024, 3:05:34 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com

Joe,

As I mentioned I will have out of town guests and not be able to join you this year.

Jay

Richard J. DeLuca, Jr. PG

smlogo

1031 Third Avenue

New Brighton, PA 15066

Office   724 843-1494

Fax        724 843-2392

https://www.auroraenv.com

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

Joe, I will play either way (4 or 8). Had a great time last year.

image001.png

Gene Haley

Jun 25, 2024, 3:43:28 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Can't make it Joe have family in from out of town

n.higby

Jun 25, 2024, 3:56:43 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Butch is in for 8 or 4

Logan DeLuca

Jun 25, 2024, 9:33:58 PMJun 25
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

Thank you for the offer but I will be unable to attend.

Logan

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 3:05 PM Jay Deluca <jde...@auroraenv.com> wrote:

Joe,

As I mentioned I will have out of town guests and not be able to join you this year.

Jay

Richard J. DeLuca, Jr. PG

<image001.png>

Jay DeLuca

Jun 26, 2024, 9:18:47 AMJun 26
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
I will have fresh lettuce spinach and kale for who ever wants some tonight. Bring some bags to put it in. I’m out.

Sent from my iPhone

Barbra and Mike Fleming

Jun 26, 2024, 9:49:58 AMJun 26
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.

Sent from Mike’s phone

On Jun 26, 2024, at 9:18 AM, Jay DeLuca <jde...@auroraenv.com> wrote:

I will have fresh lettuce spinach and kale for who ever wants some tonight. Bring some bags to put it in. I’m out.

jim landry

Jun 26, 2024, 12:26:34 PMJun 26
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
When are you going to start raising cows and pigs?😀
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2024, at 9:49 AM, 'Barbra and Mike Fleming' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Sounds good.

Darrell

Jun 27, 2024, 8:52:00 AMJun 27
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Just a friendly suggestion to dry out your golf equipment.  My bag and clubs were very wet and still damp this morning on inside pockets!  Might be because I walked.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2024, at 12:26 PM, 'jim landry' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

When are you going to start raising cows and pigs?😀

Barbra and Mike Fleming

Jun 27, 2024, 9:05:19 AMJun 27
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Good suggestion. I’m still trying to dry myself out from last night. I’ve never been that wet on a golf course in my life.

Sent from Mike’s phone

On Jun 27, 2024, at 8:52 AM, Darrell <coldk...@comcast.net> wrote:

Just a friendly suggestion to dry out your golf equipment.  My bag and clubs were very wet and still damp this morning on inside pockets!  Might be because I walked.

Russel Schmidt

Jun 27, 2024, 9:07:33 AMJun 27
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Mike, I will wear something less revealing next week!

Thanks,
Russ

Barbra and Mike Fleming

Jun 27, 2024, 9:19:19 AMJun 27
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Russ, I would appreciate that. You do that to me.  😛 i’m usually just moist!

Sent from Mike’s phone

On Jun 27, 2024, at 9:07 AM, 'Russel Schmidt' via GGL golf <ggl-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Sorry Mike, I will wear something less revealing next week!

Mark Mengel

Jun 27, 2024, 3:06:54 PMJun 27
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Darrell.
My bag was completely saturated as well. I was playing this morning so I had to empty the bag in the basement and switch to another bag for today.

Sent from my iPhone

wayne obrien

Jun 27, 2024, 3:51:13 PMJun 27
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com