6/5 matches

Gene Haley

May 30, 2024, 10:15:32 AMMay 30
to GGL golf, Joe Elias, Gene Haley
5-Jun N1 Darrell Knight 2 S1 Mike Fleming 6 E1 Rob Royba 7 W1 Jon Elias 10

N2 Steve Pless 4 N3 Bill Pless 4 S6 Chris Pless 6 S7 Dave Plansinis 6

N4 Jim Landry 5 N5 Mark Mengel 2 5 S2 Gene Haley 6 S3 Mark Mengel 6

N6 Daryl Zarnich 6 N7 Jay DeLuca 6 S4 Hugh Scott 6 S5 Wayne O'Brien 6
#3 E2 Mike Haley 8 E3 Joe Rubino 8 W6 Jim Stobart 14 W7 Butch Higby 16

E4 Joe Elias 8 E5 Jeff Kelly 9 W2 Logan Deluca 10 W3 Tim McCraken 12

E6 Russ Schmidt 9 E7 Jon Cook 10 W4 Tim Landry 13 W5 Cody Smith 14

Christopher Pless

Jun 5, 2024, 11:21:57 AMJun 5
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Out again today and out of town next week.  Apologies to everyone for all the absences.  Play well.

Gene Haley

Jun 5, 2024, 11:32:11 AMJun 5
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
No worries. Thanks for letting us know.

Jon Cook

Jun 5, 2024, 11:34:03 AMJun 5
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone

Russel Schmidt

Jun 5, 2024, 3:06:29 PMJun 5
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, I am out for tonight as well. Sorry Cookie, I was looking forward to tonight!

Thanks,
Russ