Heads up

Gene Haley

May 13, 2024, 7:57:48 PMMay 13
to GGL golf, Joe Elias
Just an early reminder we have our 1st outing at Firestone Farms coming up next week. Saturday May 25 at 10:00

Michael Haley

May 13, 2024, 8:07:58 PMMay 13
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
If we have room, I have a guest who would like to play.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2024, at 7:57 PM, Gene Haley <gene...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just an early reminder we have our 1st outing at Firestone Farms coming up next week. Saturday May 25 at 10:00

Jon Cook

May 13, 2024, 8:09:50 PMMay 13
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
I also may have a guest.

Jon Cook

mrha...@yahoo.com

May 13, 2024, 8:15:31 PMMay 13
to 'jim landry' via GGL golf, Jon Cook
Is that what they're calling crabs these days?

(Love ya Cookie, miss you gents, play well)

-Hammar

jim landry

May 13, 2024, 8:42:43 PMMay 13
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com, Jon Cook
Gene I know Tim won’t be there he has a wedding. I will attend.
Sent from my iPhone

Michael Haley

Jun 1, 2024, 3:07:18 PMJun 1
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com, Joe Elias
Gentlemen,

  I thought that I would check with you guys first, saves me some time over ebay or marketplace.  I am clearing out some golf inventory that I have and I'm selling some clubs and golf balls and golf accessories.  if anyone is interested, just email me directly at haleyanda...@gmail.com which is my personal email or text me 724-513-3346.  everything is in good to excellent shape, I take care of my golf stuff in case no one noticed :-) all the clubs are right handed, sorry Jay and Hughbones.  if someone buys multiple things, yes I'll do a deal.

golf balls:

$25/dozen
Vice Pro
Bridgestones, different models. mostly tour x or rx
srixon z star divides and z star

clicgear push cart:
I have a darker blue colored one ($175)
and a white one that is setup for the electric wheels. ($200)(it's a newer model)

I am selling my electronic wheels for the push cart with the remote.  I have a different one that I'm using now, so if you want to walk and get some exercise while not straining your back let me know.
it's an

Alphard Club Booster V2 E-Wheels – Convert Your Push Cart into a Motorized, Electric Remote-Controlled Golf Caddie and the kit connects to the clicgear.  this comes with the charger and the remote controller and attachments to connect to the clicgear.  ($400) it will fit a clicgear 3, 3.5 or 4.0

golf clubs:

-Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Max D driver 10.5 loft ($475) this was only hit about 5 times and wasn't gamed.  it's the wrong loft for me that was ordered. save a good chunk over new and, hey no taxes :-)
-PXG Irons 5-pw Gen 5 XP (game improvement irons) nippon modus shafts stiff ($400 for the set), Mizuno JPX hot metal 921s
-Putters- I collect putters and have some that need to move out to make space.  I have a myriad of blades and a few mallets or mid mallets.  if you are looking for a new putter or thinking about it, I can bring them to a league night and you can roll some before we tee off.  I have a few Swag putters, Piretti putters, Evnrolls, PXG and a few others.
-Wedges- some edison wedges and a few old vokeys and others.  again, if you're looking for some wedges let me know and I'll see what lofts I have and what you need.

Golf club covers:
numerous swag golf covers for putters, drivers and woods.  if you want high quality covers to take care of your clubs lmk.

I'm probably forgetting something, so if you're looking for some clubs,etc let me know and I'll see what I have.
take care
Mike

Jon Cook

Jun 1, 2024, 11:29:25 PMJun 1
to ggl-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mike, take you up on your offer for golf balls.

Jon Cook