Re: {GGI-B'lore} Digest for ggi-club@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 view

charan cs

Nov 7, 2021, 10:50:52 PM11/7/21
to GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Feels lovely to start the week with such an energy packed session report.
Kudos to all those involved 🥰

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 8:20 AM <ggi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ali Poonawala <alfa...@gmail.com>: Nov 07 03:51PM +0530

Hi friends !

Cubbon Park session today !

Lovely chill in the morning even at 7.30 am...Sun trying to shoo away the
clouds but faltering..Bengaluru traffic remembering it's heydays and in a
hurry to eclipse previous highs ( or lows, depending which side of the
green wall you are leaning on )..

And me, waiting at Hudson circle gate for 8 o'clock to chime, worrying my
innards.. ,"will the rental guy show up or not !!"

Reassuringly, he didn't.
And was not reachable by phone either. Nor was the boss.
Chapter over !

Leaving Keshava with Grandpa and Sumit in the queue - in case luck takes
turn for better- I made my way on my foldie to primary area.

3(+) Trainers: Vivek, Junaid, Ali (Krishna)
7 students
Newbies : Sumit Keshava, Sumati
Seniors : Neha Nima Ranjith Praveen

Junaid reached on the dot, so did sisters Neha and Nima. Nima got on to the
Goldie. Junaid accompanied Neha to get a Yulu...

Ashwini turned up with bike- trainer-husband Vivek and
bike-entertainer-son Aniket. ! I like self sufficiency of this degree !!

Keshava came up followed by Sumit after no show from rental guy, while one
yulu was all one could get hands on, between Ranjith, Praveen, Neha later
Sumit.

Neha set a blistering pace, even uphill was easy peasy lemon squeezy for
her. Ranjith, at ease with balance, took time but conquered uphill too.
Praveen hardly got chance to ride but was very comfortable from word go,
anywhichways.

Nima is steadily improving and will be on her own in couple of sessions.
Keshava had few rounds and progressed well.
Sumit needs to relax and let the hands do the balancing. Sumati despite all
the ruckus before reaching the spot, was good for a newbie.

As we struggled through the session, respects to Ranjith for sharing the
bike so selflessly.

Lovely to see Ashok back in running mode, despite his multiple injuries
and surgeries...cheerful as ever ! So much positivity here !!

Last, on the way out, Promise from Bangalore Bikers Club with family was
another happy bumping in.. especially the Gujju speak part..!

Let us all keep pedalling !!

Warm regards
Ali Poonawala