GoGreen#651th Endurance Ride to BIAL

Prabhakar Rao

Nov 27, 2020, 11:53:11 AM11/27/20
to GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
On this Sunday 29Nov2020, We from GoGreen family are invited to release poster for "Tour OF Malnad" (TOM) organised by Life is calling & others. We are honored with this act and to acknowledge this opportunity, We would request you all to join us on this ride. people who are already doing 50km could join us for this quick ride.
Pls click to know more about TOM on this link
https://fb.me/e/3g5FNb5Nt
South Starting point : RIS Junction
Starting time : 4:45am
Central meeting point : Esteem Mall Hebbal
Meeting time : 6am
Distance : around 70kms
Ride Captain : Ram
Contact : 9480692192
Covid-19 pandemic special Note
1) We suggest all the riders to maintain social distance
2) No Mask No ride..+ advised to wear Face shield
3) This event is opened for maximum 20 members only.
You can enjoy your ride more if you strictly follow these Safety tips.
http://www.gogreengocycling.org/tips
Dress Code : GoGreen Endurance & Night safety Jersey .. People who don't have one can order on www.gogreengocycling.org/order
Please Go through our Do's & Don't s section on our website
http://www.gogreengocycling.org/dandd
About GoGreen:
GGI Group (Go Green Initiator) is part of www.GoGreenGoCycling.org consisting of professional who are putting efforts from past 9 years & its known to be Indian's biggest community who cycle together & create awareness,requesting people to takup Cycling as a mode of transport & at the same time appealing communities to Go Green by Saving all kind of Natural Resources & Nature around us that are contributing to GLOBAL-WARMING. Come and join us to be part of our initiative & be a proud member of GoGreen Family.
We have successfully organized 600+ GoGreen Campaign rides with a distance ranging from of 25 to 100+ kms. We cycle along the city roads to spread the awareness of Going Green & at the same time we also train the newly joined members to bring in the confidence of cycling with the traffic, eventually converting them and making them Independent from Fossil Fuels, Last but not the least, With the concept of Going Green, we do encourage our GoGreen family members to cycle to office by leaving back their cars that are causing traffic jams.
GoGreen, for a better tomorrow, GoCycling
***********Disclaimer:
By attending or joining this event, you agree to the following:
"I have read the rules and understand the nature of this event. I agree that I am entering the event at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event.
By attending or joining this event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability or damage is caused to me or my property, I AND/OR any of my family members or representatives shall not hold the Group Creators “GoGreenGoCycling" or its administrators and members and organizers of the event liable or responsible for the same.
In case you do not agree to the above, please refrain from joining this event.
#GoGreen #GoCycling #Environment #PolutionFree #DontPolute #SaveTrees #SaveFuel #IRP #IRideWithPride #Pride #Plog #Running #Yoga #Helth #workout #C20 #NoFuel #NoCo2
Please escuse us for any spelling mistakes,Errors or Omissions
==========Ride Strong but Ride Safe , Happy Cycling
See Less