Fwd: Join us for the Tour of Malnad Inaugural Ride to Bengaluru Airport

Sunil PV (ಸುನಿಲ್)

Nov 20, 2020, 12:26:06 AM11/20/20

FYI

Life Is Calling Sports

Join us for Inaugural Ride to BIAL for Tour of Malnad on 29th November, 2020

We look forward to host our riders for a cup of Kaapi at Hatti Kaapi counter at Bengaluru Airport, next to to bicycle parking bay area at 8 am on Sunday, 29th November.

Cyclists can ride from any location of their choice and converge at Bengaluru Airport by 7:45 am. Please follow all COVID-19 SOPs and safety protocols.

Please join our Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/3g5FNb5Nt

This is an open event, so feel free to invite your cycling groups for the ride and Kaapi meet-up.

About Tour Of Malnad: Tour Of Malnad – 4 Days – 500+ Kms of Blissful Biking tour in Malnad, Karnataka.

Event Dates: 29th January to 1st February 2021

Tour of Malnad is a Cycling tour to the Coffee Country. This tour is an experience for a limited set of riders who would like to experience biking and the challenges of the rolling hills.

This biking of 500+ Kms in 4 days will be an annual adventure and a challenge rolled into one.

© 2020 Life Is Calling Sports

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here