Find the codes to solve the inverse of the matrix (xu)

lihong...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2014, 8:00:27 AM6/25/14
to gg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members
I need one code of solving the inverse of the matrix? Who can offer some suggestions in finding such codes. I ever write them by myself, but I found the code trend to be unavailable, so I need help.
Thanks
Xu

Ed&Shari Worth

Jun 25, 2014, 9:03:59 AM6/25/14
to gg...@googlegroups.com
Try the math packages LAPACK and BLAS.  The combination of those have excellent routines for all linear analysis problems and they are well documented.  It is best to install the entire package in your library.
Enjoy,
Ed