Printer Connecting and Receiving Data but Prints Blank Sheets

Jayme Kravitz

Apr 7, 2015, 10:45:54 PM4/7/15
to gfr-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have my printer up and working. I have tried a sample with the printer hooked directly to the arduino without any of the circuitry and sketches and it will print fine. However, when I set up the circuit just like the github page and try to send content it only prints blanks. The yellow light turns on when the data is being received and the green light turns on when it is ready to print. Then I press the button and the printer acts like its printing but the page is blank. Any suggestions? I was thinking it may be a power problem but I can't seem to find a solution. Thanks in advance!

Jayme

James Adam

Apr 10, 2015, 9:09:29 AM4/10/15
to gfr-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jayme,

Hmm, that’s very interesting. Can you sent a clear photograph of your circuitry setup, both in the working and non-working states?

Thanks!

— James

Jayme Kravitz

Apr 11, 2015, 3:17:07 AM4/11/15
to gfr-p...@googlegroups.com
James,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the printer working with the server, but I was able to code up some stuff on my own to satisfy the project I was working on.

Thanks again,
Jayme