Help what to do with response to goodbye letter

sissy pee

Jun 11, 2013, 9:07:04 PM6/11/13
to gf...@googlegroups.com
I’m so very sorry for the way things have happened. And I’m so sorry for the way I didn’t communicate. I hope you don’t hate me for it. Every time I tried to think about us and think it out, my mind and my heart and my stomach got tied in knots and it was like I just couldn’t think about it or speak. Then it was the next day, and the same thing would happen. And then the next day. And now it’s been a long time and I still think about it every day.
I know all these things you wrote. You have told all of it to me before.
A relationship should come more easily than we did it. It should be natural. Being loved and taken care of is what everyone wants and deserves. What makes people feel loved and taken care of are tangible actions and physical things and even the perfect actions and things are still subject to different perceptions. That is where we were so far apart, opposites on everything. We tried for 2 years and we could never change that. You deserve someone that can make you happy, not someone you have to write pages about how they don’t.

Help!