Visit to Sagrada Familia

Sebastian Xambó

Jul 29, 2011, 4:09:48 PM7/29/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
A guided visit to Sagrada Familia is being planned for Friday August 19 from 18:00 to 19:30.
Please let us know whether you are interested. It is important for the gudies how many people will be in the visinting group.

After the visit we could go, for all those that would like it, to a restaurant for the evening meal. Tapas is a possibility among many others.

Sebastian.

John J. Camilleri

Jul 30, 2011, 3:51:23 AM7/30/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Sure, count me in!

Michal Boleslav Měchura

Aug 2, 2011, 5:37:44 AM8/2/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Please count me in, Sebastian.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Barcelona. Only 13 days left!

M.

Thomas Hallgren

Aug 2, 2011, 6:18:08 AM8/2/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sebastian,

Count me in!

Thomas Hallgren

On 2011-07-29 22:09 , Sebastian Xambó wrote:
> A guided visit to Sagrada Familia is being planned for Friday August 19 from 18:00 to 19:30.
> Please let us know whether you are interested. It is important for the gudies how many people will be in the visinting group.
>

> After the visit we could go, for all those that would like it, to arestaurant for the evening meal. Tapas is a possibility among many others.
>
> Sebastian.

Laurette Pretorius

Aug 9, 2011, 8:19:19 AM8/9/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com, laure...@gmail.com
Dear Sebastian,

Please also include us (2 persons): Laurette Pretorius (sr.) and Laurette Pretorius (jr.).

Regards,
Laurette (sr.)

Olga Caprotti

Aug 9, 2011, 9:11:26 AM8/9/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sebastian for arranging this.
I will be coming too.
--olga

Normunds Grūzītis

Aug 15, 2011, 1:37:14 AM8/15/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sebastian!

Please, count me in as well (2 persons). Thanks!

Normunds