Questions about travel grants

1 view

Michal Boleslav Měchura

Apr 27, 2011, 3:36:35 PM4/27/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Two questions about the travel grants
(http://school.grammaticalframework.org/travel-grants).

1. How much is this grant worth, or what does it cover? Only the
participation fee, or fee + accommodation, or...?

2. To which e-mail address should I send my assignment? The website
says "send us..." but there is no indication of who is "us" ;-)

Thanks,
Michal

Michal Boleslav Měchura

Apr 28, 2011, 12:41:46 PM4/28/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to say why I'm asking.

I have written a small grammar in GF for noun phrases in Irish. I
think it would work well as a "seed" for a fuller resource grammar. So
I'm thinking of submitting it and hopefully I'll get a chance to work
on it further during those two weeks in Barcelona.

M.

Aarne Ranta

Apr 28, 2011, 12:49:50 PM4/28/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Michal, Dear All,

The full travel grant is fee + accommodation + travel, which means around 1,000 to 1,200 EUR.

The exact amount will be decided when we have the applications and select the grant holders. We will also consider smaller grants for those whose assignments don't fulfill all criteria but still show promise for summer school work.

Looking forward to your submission!

  Aarne.

Michal Boleslav Měchura

Apr 28, 2011, 12:55:40 PM4/28/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the clarification, Aarne.

I may be dim but I still don't understand *who* I should send the
submission to. To yourself?

M.