Presentations by participants

Olga Caprotti

Aug 25, 2011, 8:24:55 AM8/25/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

so far none has sent or entered any title for this afternoon's presentations.
I know some of you said they would but I have not received any email.
We might have to cancel the School conference if there are no talks.

BR,
olga

adam slaski

Aug 25, 2011, 9:03:31 AM8/25/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
my presentation: "transformations based learning of morphology"

Olga Caprotti

Aug 31, 2011, 5:33:48 AM8/31/11
to gf-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have enabled for those I recalled, uploading of your presentation to

https://sites.google.com/site/gfschool2011/synopsis/presentations-by-pa

Please check if your presentation is already listed and if not, link it.
If you are not able to login and do that, let me know, I might have forgotten
to add you to the list of speakers.

Thank you!
olga

ps. Kaarel, sorry I seem to have lost your presentation in the gmail