GF seminar #5: Vote for date and time by 26 January

Inari

Jan 16, 2023, 10:48:42 PM1/16/23
to Grammatical Framework
Hello everyone!

It's time for the 5th quarterly GF seminar. As usual, we have a doodle to determine the date and time, which you can fill here:

Fill it by 26th January, and I will announce the seminar time on 27th January. As long as I haven't announced it yet or closed the doodle, you still have time to vote.

If you would like to present something longer than a spontaneous 5 minute update, email me and I will also put you on the list. Doesn't have to be too polished, this is an informal gathering to keep the GF community up to date on what people are doing.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me.

Cheers,
Inari

Aarne

Jan 19, 2023, 7:30:45 AM1/19/23
to Grammatical Framework
Inari,

Just to confirm: the times shown in Doodle are all very late, starting 6 or 7:30 pm. Are they Singapore times?

  Aarne

Inari Listenmaa

Jan 19, 2023, 8:34:01 AM1/19/23
to Grammatical Framework
Yes, they are supposed to be Singapore time 18:00 and 19:30, not Swedish time! Thanks for catching the mistake.

I have updated them now to the proper time zone, Jordi will have to vote again.

Inari

--

---

Inari Listenmaa

Jan 25, 2023, 3:33:29 AM1/25/23
to Grammatical Framework
Reminder to vote in the doodle by tomorrow (Thursday 26 January)! I will announce the seminar on Friday.

Inari