Any available GF minibar servers?

Kristian Kankainen

Apr 16, 2021, 8:08:17 AM4/16/21
to gf-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there anyone with a publicly available instance of gf -server? We would need to have a small grammar made publicly available for a short period while doing a survey.

I am aware and thankful of the http://cloud.grammaticalframework.org/gfse/ server, but it requires quite many clicks made by the user before landing on the minibar application. We are searching for a solution that provides a direct link to the grammar's minibar.

This is possible and very easy to do locally by putting the concerned pgf-file inside the grammars-directory and running the command gf -server. But we need it to be publicly available via the internet.

Would someone be willing to help us out?

Best regards
Kristian Kankainen
Department of Health Technologies
Tallinn University of Technology

Aarne Ranta

Apr 16, 2021, 8:16:23 AM4/16/21
to gf-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kristian,

Great to hear from you!

If you send me the pgf, I can check it and put it into the main pgf directory of gf.org. It should not be too heavy to process, By default we would not make it visible in the minibar demo, but you should create your own web page for this.

  Aarne

--

---