Parse Error using Java Binding

Alice Oliveira

May 22, 2021, 1:31:27 PMMay 22
to gf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I've been using the Java binding to the C runtime and noticed that parse errors have been occurring when they shouldn't. The same string, when parsed, sometimes would result in a parse error and other times would be successfully parsed.

I changed the Java version installed to Java SE Development Kit 13.0.2 and it seemed to fix the problem. But now I've been developing an Eclipse RCP/e4 application and the errors started to happen again.

I created a simple Java project and a Plug-in project that uses the same grammar to compare the results. The java project seems to work fine, but in the plug-in project the parse errors happen. The projects are available here, the folder also contains screenshots showing the different number of errors that happen when parsing the same string. The grammar used is the food grammar from the tutorial and it's inside the zip files.

--
Alice