GF seminar #6: Vote for date and time by January 31

Inari

Jan 25, 2024, 8:57:30 AMJan 25
to Grammatical Framework
Hello everyone!

It's time for the 6th GF seminar. As usual, we have a doodle to determine the date and time, which you can fill here:

Fill it by the end of January, and I will announce the seminar time on 1st of February. As long as I haven't announced it yet or closed the doodle, you still have time to vote.

If you would like to present something longer than a spontaneous 5 minute update, email me and I will also put you on the list. Doesn't have to be too polished, this is an informal gathering to keep the GF community up to date on what people are doing.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me.

Cheers,
Inari