GF seminar #3: Vote for time and date by 29 April

Inari Listenmaa

Apr 19, 2022, 2:55:50 AM4/19/22
to Grammatical Framework
Hello everyone!

It's time for the 3rd quarterly GF seminar. As usual, we have a doodle to determine the date and time, which you can fill here:

Fill it by 29th April, and I will announce the seminar time on the 30th April. (As long as I haven't announced it yet or closed the doodle, you still have time to vote.)

Agenda will be updated at http://www.grammaticalframework.org/~inari/gf-seminar/ . So far we have one presentation, by Kristian on applying GF for the Snomed ontology.

If you would like to present something longer than a spontaneous 5 minute update, email me and I will also put you on the list. Doesn't have to be too polished, this is an informal gathering to keep the GF community up to date on what people are doing.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me.

Cheers,
Inari

Inari

Apr 28, 2022, 3:25:08 AM4/28/22
to Grammatical Framework
Reminder to vote in the doodle, if you haven't done it yet!

https://doodle.com/poll/9gnxqctgrkn4mnbr

We have now two presentations: Kristian on GF-Snomed and Laurette on Zulu resource grammar. Smaller updates are still welcome, and can also be given spontaneously at the seminar.

Inari