GF Summer School 2021: Official registration + programme

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Inari Listenmaa

未讀,
2021年6月21日 晚上7:01:082021/6/21
收件者:Grammatical Framework
Dear all,

the GF summer school is approaching! Here are some updates.

1. Registration

If you registered to the Summer School using the old Google form, you should have received an email from cclaw...@smu.edu.sg to either confirm your registration, or a special email for speakers.
If you signed up in the old Google form and didn't receive any of the emails, contact me.

Fees and participation grants

Due to requirements from Singapore Management University (SMU), there are two updates:

* Signup needs to be done on an official SMU platform, linked from http://school.grammaticalframework.org/2021/#registration
* There is a fee of 200 SGD (EUR 135, USD 150) for 2 weeks, 120 SGD (EUR 80, USD 90) for one week. The fee is same for online and offline participation.

Since we have advertised for well over a year that online participation is free, those of you who signed up in the old Google form, have gotten a participation grant automatically.

Those of you who would like to sign up now, you can apply for a participation grant from Digital Grammars to cover your fee. Just email me, tell me which weeks you'd like to participate, and that you would like a grant.

2. Programme

The programme is now published at http://school.grammaticalframework.org/2021/#programme
All speakers, please double check that your time slot is correct.

Duplicate lectures of beginner GF tutorial

The first week is a GF tutorial aimed at complete beginners. These talks will be given to a live audience in Singapore at 9-12 SGT, and streamed live. If you're in Asia, or otherwise awake at this time, you can follow them live and ask questions on Zoom.

On the first day of the summer school, Aarne will give a duplicate of the morning talk at 20 SGT, 14 CEST—this is afternoon in Europe and Africa, morning in Brazil, and very early morning in most of the US.
We will evaluate the format after the first lecture and decide if and how to do rest of the duplicate talks. If you would like to participate in the duplicate lectures, but can't make it on the first day, contact me.

If you have any questions related to the summer school, email me!

Regards,
Inari

Fernando Martínez Santiago

未讀,
2021年6月22日 凌晨2:17:402021/6/22
收件者:gf-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Inari,
I signed up in the old Google form, could you please confirm my participation grant? Thank you!
Fernando

--

---

Fernando Martinez Santiago
Dpto. de Informática
E.P.S. Jaén - A3-110
Universidad de Jaén
23071 - Jaén (Spain)
E-mail: do...@ujaen.es
Web: http://sinai.ujaen.es
Phone: +34 953 2128882
Fax: +34 953 212472
[37°47'13.30"N, 3°46'39.00"W]

Inari

未讀,
2021年6月23日 凌晨2:37:262021/6/23
收件者:Grammatical Framework
To everyone who signed up in the old Google form: if you have gotten the email from cclaw...@smu.edu.sg, it means that your registration has been paid, i.e. you have gotten the participation grant.

Apologies for being unclear in my initial email!

Inari

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄