PGF predict funcionality (like minibar)

Gabriel Almeida Schneider

Jul 19, 2021, 6:05:00 PM7/19/21
to Grammatical Framework

I was trying to replicate the minibar example using the latest java bindings for the PGF, but I could not find any example that did this with the latest version of the library.
I found one that uses a deprecated version of the JPGF, but this example is not compatible with the latest version anymore.
Does someone know how to use this predict functionality if the latest version of the PGF?

John J. Camilleri

Jul 21, 2021, 8:52:55 AM7/21/21
to gf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

If you are talking about the Java bindings to the C runtime, then the latest documentation is here: https://www.grammaticalframework.org/doc/runtime-api.html#java

John

--

---

Krasimir Angelov

Jul 21, 2021, 9:53:43 AM7/21/21
to Grammatical Framework
It looks like the word completion for Java is not documented, but something already exists. Look at the method complete in class org.grammaticalframework.pgf.Concr. This is supposed to be the entry point to the word completion. I don't know whether it actually works. When I worked on the Java binding, I only added pieces which I needed for the Android apps that I developed on at the time. I must have added completion some time later but I never actually used it. I don't find the word completion very appealing UI anymore.

Gabriel Almeida Schneider

Jul 21, 2021, 4:36:21 PM7/21/21
to Grammatical Framework
This is what I was looking for, thank you!