Using gipc library.

vartika singh

Dec 16, 2021, 1:55:47 AM12/16/21
to gev...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am using gipc library for multi processing inside gevent app. I am unable to write db inside child process. Is there any way I can create a child process using gipc runs it and exit parent,  meanwhile my child process is still running in background. And once the child process is completed, it should come back to parent and do a db write. How can I implement this flow. And I need to make a non blocking implementation. Let's say if a child is still running in background it should not block other calls.

Thanks,
Vartika