LOD thesis work

Noor Mohammed

Nov 1, 2017, 2:16:00 PM11/1/17
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data
Hi everyone, I am an MSc student at Budapest University currently I started to work on my thesis about LOD and I need some help for a start point and discover the tools are available for converting and creating LoD from Open Data. how can you advise me?
Thanks
#LOD

Vladimir Alexiev

Nov 3, 2017, 6:30:06 AM11/3/17
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data
Hi Noor!

To get a meaningful answer, you need to post some specifics. What sort of open data, what is the domain of your research, what other data do you want to integrate it with?

An easy way to convert tabular data to RDF is OntoRefine: http://graphdb.ontotext.com/documentation/free/loading-data-using-ontorefine.html. We also have a free version of our semantic database that you can use. And I'd recommend our training, which is a quick way to get into semantic technologies: https://ontotext.com/designing-semantic-technology-poc/.

Cheers!