Infrastructure Maintenance at the Getty on Wednesday, May 6th

ggarcia

Apr 30, 2015, 6:14:01 PM4/30/15
to gettyv...@googlegroups.com
The Getty server group will be performing maintenance on the Getty network the evening of Wednesday, May 6th, from 19:30 to as late as 23:30, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT or UMT -7:00).  During this time period, all Getty public applications, including Getty.edu, will be unavailable.  We have been informed that the maintenance will take from 2 to 4 hours to complete.  After the maintenance is complete, we will test all applications, including Vocab.getty.edu, for issues related to the maintenance.  If you experience partial degradation of services during this testing time, please be patient and try the site later.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Gregg Garcia
Software Architect
J. Paul Getty Trust