Getty problem

Facu Lopez

Sep 12, 2017, 1:34:01 PM9/12/17
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data
Hi, everyone!
I am currently doing a PhD in Heritage Rehabilitation and I have to try to contribute to Getty.
Unfortunately, I do not understand how to work with Getty, nor do I know how to handle it.

I have never programmed, could someone help me or tell me where to see tutorials or how to guide me to make contributions?

Thank you very much, I await your answers.

Vladimir Alexiev

Sep 23, 2017, 1:55:47 PM9/23/17
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data

For contributing, see

http://www.getty.edu/research/tools/vocabularies/contribute.html

https://www.getty.edu/research/tools/vocabularies/intro_to_contributing.pdf

For using it: see the documentation and the sample queries (there are 100!), and please ask a more specific question.