SPARQL query - Group concat issue

Lelia Mak

Jun 17, 2021, 1:06:37 PM6/17/21
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data
Hi everyone,

I am having problems to use group_concat in my SPARQL queries.

I followed the example on section 3.4, submitting the same query takes me to "This site can’t be reached" page. Anybody knows what's going on here?

Thanks,
Lelia

Gregg Garcia

Jun 17, 2021, 1:50:23 PM6/17/21
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data
Hi, Lelia.

This issue is discussed in this thread. If you have a way to send the query to the Vocab SPARQL endpoint using some other tool besides the Vocab LOD SPARQL UI, you can use the group_concat function. Otherwise, there may be ways to do the same query without using group_concat.

Gregg Garcia
Software Architect
Getty Digital

Lelia Mak

Jun 18, 2021, 6:44:06 AM6/18/21
to Getty Vocabularies as Linked Open Data
Hi Gregg,

Thank you for your reply. Everything works from my end now!

Thanks
Lelia