Central Issaquah Plan Discussion series this fall

Jeff Youngstrom

Sep 21, 2011, 6:24:01 PM9/21/11
to GAIT, Issaquah Bike Club
The good folks at the Cascade Land Conservancy (CLC) are sponsoring a series of discussion meetings over the next month or so to expand on topics relevant to the Central Issaquah Plan. (the latest draft of which came out in August. Click the link to have a gander) This plan will determine the course of development in that part of town for the forseeable future so we really need to pay attention now before it's cast in stone.

Here are the dates for the discussions. Mark your calendar and I hope to see you there!

Please let Andrea Gousen at CLC know if you plan to attend so they can plan for snacks and setup. [email: and...@cascadeland.org; cell: 614.257.7729]

"Tactical Urbanism: short-term action, long-term change", September 29, 7pm at Issaquah REI

"Transportation" led by Futurewise + Cascade Bicycle Coalition, October 26, 7pm at Issaquah REI

"Land Use", November 16, 7pm at Hailstone Feed Store on Front Street

"Smart Growth", December. date and location TBA