Meeting to discuss bike/ped improvements in Issaquah

Jeff Youngstrom

Jul 11, 2011, 6:43:55 PM7/11/11
to GAIT, Issaquah Bike Club
Hi folks,

There was a lot of energy here on our mailing lists and in private email the past few weeks stirred up by the opening and minor controversy around the new I-90 bike/ped crossing at SR900.

I'd like to get together with the interested people and discuss what we can do to make future projects both more transparent, and better suited to the multifarious needs of the pedestrian and cycling communities.

If you're interested in joining the conversation, please visit this page: http://www.doodle.com/fykvb3fzbvf5kp47 and indicate your availability. I'll pick the best match for everyone's schedules in a day or two, find a place we can meet, and send out a notice.

Thanks!
Jeff
GAIT: Getting Around Issaquah Together

Jeff Youngstrom

Jul 18, 2011, 12:15:47 AM7/18/11
to GAIT, Issaquah Bike Club
Hiya gang,

Looks like we'll be meeting this Wednesday the 20th at 7pm. Somewhere.

I'll figure out a location and let y'all know in the next day or so.

All are welcome even if you didn't respond to the scheduling survey.

Thanks!
Jeff

Jeff Youngstrom

Jul 19, 2011, 10:55:51 PM7/19/11
to Jeff Youngstrom, GAIT, Issaquah Bike Club
Okay, I struck out on public meeting space so let's do it at my house.

270 NE Birch St.

That's a block east of home plate at memorial field. Brick house on
the north side of the street with a single-track driveway.

If you get lost (unlikely), gimme a call 425-281-4073

BYOB

See you at 7pm.

Jeff
P.s., we have a cat so take allergy precautions as needed.