GAIT blog showing signs of life

1 view

Jeff Youngstrom

Feb 21, 2012, 11:48:43 PM2/21/12
to GAIT
Hi gang,

I've started a weekly series of blog posts that should keep the site active for the foreseeable future. I'm calling it "Street of the Week" and as the name implies it's a weekly review of one street in Issaquah. So far I've done NE Birch St, 4th Ave NW, and SW Clark St. Feel free to add your own observations in the comments and let me know if there are any other criteria you would like to see included in future posts. You can also view the streets done so far on this map.

I don't have any formal way of picking which street I do, so if you have a favorite or unfavorite, drop me a line.

Yours in street geekery,
Jeff