More walking opportunities

Jeff Youngstrom

Aug 15, 2013, 3:19:05 PM8/15/13
to GAIT
Hiya,

There are a few more walks on the schedule. I went on a couple of the ones last week and they're fun! I learned new things on both walks I attended including the one I was leading!

Sunday 8/18 at noon you can join Karen Donovan starting at the old Shell station across from Village Theater to "Tour Issaquah's Cultural Business District!" More info here: http://www.meetup.com/Feet-First-Walks/events/133797642/

The following Sunday 8/25 at 2pm Christina Bruning and Jeff Tanka will start at the Issaquah Library and lead you to "Enjoy the Essence of Issaquah!" More info for that one here: http://www.meetup.com/Feet-First-Walks/events/133237092/

They'll repeat that walk on Sunday 9/22 if you're planning out a ways. Info: http://www.meetup.com/Feet-First-Walks/events/133237592/

On Sunday 8/31 at 9:30am, Elizabeth Parker and Norah Carse will start at the Issaquah Highlands' Central Park to "Walk the Issaquah Highlands!" Signup here: http://www.meetup.com/Feet-First-Walks/events/132050362/

Feet First also hosts walks in other cities around the region, so if you want to get to know places like Northgate or Seattle's Mount Baker neighborhood, check out the general meetup site for their full list of walks: http://www.meetup.com/Feet-First-Walks/#upcoming

Enjoy your walks wherever they take you,
Jeff