Sentry for infrastructure monitoring

Thomas FATTAL

Jun 24, 2016, 1:58:29 PM6/24/16
to sentry
Hello,

I've began to use Sentry today with the hope it will help our startup to manage its exceptions.
We're currently using Logentries for historical log data.
Logentries is sending exception emails and this becomes very complicated for our team to manage if a problem has been solved or what is the status.

If Sentry is perfect for managing our exceptions at the application level, we also have lots of logs coming from our infrastructure.
We're running our stack on AWS. Alarms created by Cloudwatch or ElasticBeanstalk are sent by email.
We would like to manage these infrastructure exceptions the same way than our applications.

Is there a way to plug these incoming emails to Sentry so we can create issues from it and assign them to the right people?

Thanks for your answer,
Thomas