Is there a way to get recent updated issues through API ?

ydyusse...@zenefits.com

Jun 16, 2016, 6:40:51 PM6/16/16
to sentry
For example, when someone resolves an old issue, it does not appear on top of project/issues/ API call

Thanks.

David Cramer

Jun 16, 2016, 8:01:18 PM6/16/16
to gets...@googlegroups.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
We don’t yet expose any kind of stream that’d let you do that.

You could query explicitly on the activity feed in addition to identify workflow actions.

On June 16, 2016 at 3:40:52 PM, ydyusse...@zenefits.com (ydyusse...@zenefits.com) wrote:

For example, when someone resolves an old issue, it does not appear on top of project/issues/ API call

Thanks.

ydyusse...@zenefits.com

Jun 16, 2016, 8:50:51 PM6/16/16
to sentry, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
Could you please provide a link to activity feed doc where I can find how to query.

Thanks.

David Cramer

Jun 17, 2016, 3:03:21 AM6/17/16
to gets...@googlegroups.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
/api/0/organizations/:org/activity/

ydyusse...@zenefits.com

Jun 17, 2016, 7:33:08 PM6/17/16
to sentry, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
returns empty json with "detail": ""

David Cramer

Jun 17, 2016, 7:43:27 PM6/17/16
to gets...@googlegroups.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
Check the HTTP error code. It’s also possible this doesn’t exist in the version of Sentry you’re running.

ydyusse...@zenefits.com

Jun 17, 2016, 7:45:28 PM6/17/16
to sentry, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
It is 404. We are using Sentry 8.1.2

David Cramer

Jun 17, 2016, 7:50:30 PM6/17/16
to gets...@googlegroups.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com, ydyusse...@zenefits.com
I believe we added this more recently (though I don’t have version off hand). Prior to that we only made activity feeds available per-issue (group).

Yerzhan Dyussenaliyev

Jun 23, 2016, 10:01:17 PM6/23/16
to David Cramer, gets...@googlegroups.com
We've updated our Sentry to 8.4.0, and it still returns 404.
--
Best,
Yerzhan.

David Cramer

Jun 27, 2016, 11:43:06 AM6/27/16
to Yerzhan Dyussenaliyev, gets...@googlegroups.com
The authenticated API access would need to be linked to an account here (so it’d have to use our Auth Tokens), which I guess means it wouldn’t work until 8.5. This is because the endpoint does support org-wide (without project membership) data.

Yerzhan Dyussenaliyev

Jun 27, 2016, 6:04:10 PM6/27/16
to David Cramer, gets...@googlegroups.com
Can you please say which exactly version we need?

Also, if we need to get auth tokens, how to get the secrets? how and which params needs to be passed to get tokens?

Is there a doc for API 2 step auth?

Thanks.
--
Best,
Yerzhan.

David Cramer

Jun 27, 2016, 6:39:33 PM6/27/16
to Yerzhan Dyussenaliyev, gets...@googlegroups.com
Auth tokens are in 8.5 (you can always look at our CHANGES file).

Auth tokens get passed via a header in the same way you’d pass an OAuth generated token:

Yerzhan Dyussenaliyev

Jun 27, 2016, 7:32:58 PM6/27/16
to David Cramer, gets...@googlegroups.com
Got it, thank you!