Breadcrumb categories?

Damian Posener

Jul 27, 2016, 5:36:09 AM7/27/16
to sentry
A quick question regarding breadcrumbs. In the blog post, there's a screenshot showing a number of different icons being used for different categories:

https://blog.getsentry.com/2016/05/04/breadcrumbs.html

I was wondering if there is a list anywhere of what categories Sentry recognises in this way?

Eric Feng

Jul 27, 2016, 9:49:05 AM7/27/16
to gets...@googlegroups.com
Hi Damian,

We don't have a published list of icons today, as we may continue to add more icons. As Sentry is open source, you can always look through our css for our supported icons.

Eric

Damian Posener

Jul 27, 2016, 9:51:08 AM7/27/16
to sentry