Re: 502 Bad Gateway

David Cramer

Aug 11, 2016, 1:40:27 PM8/11/16
to gets...@googlegroups.com, davide...@neyber.co.uk
You’d want to take a look at the install docs. Sentry is an infrastructure service, and thus requires a number of things to be running. Because it’s open source, you’re able to install it in a variety of ways which are often specific to your setup.

I would highly suggest using the saas service if you’re not familiar w/ all the moving parts, as it’s going to be cheaper and you’ll avoid these kinds of issues.

On August 11, 2016 at 2:56:44 AM, davide...@neyber.co.uk (davide...@neyber.co.uk) wrote:

Good morning everyone. I have a very silly question, I hope someone can help.
Yesterday there is been some issues with the provider that hosts my server (ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS) where Sentry runs. Now sentry is down and if I try to connect it gives me a 502 Bad Gateway error.
I didn't set up sentry myself, so I am not sure how to check the status of the service. Tried to reboot but didn't help. Anyone who has any clue on how to do it?

Liberty House
222 Regent Street
London
W1B 5TR

Copyright 2016 Neyber - all rights reserved

Neyber Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Interim permission: 663054; Registered address: Liberty House, 222 Regent Street, London, W1B 5TR; Company registered number: 0880663; Data Protection Registration Number: ZA39009.

This email message contains information from Neyber Ltd and is confidential. The included information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure , copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify Neyber Ltd immediately at postm...@neyber.co.uk

Davide Biasco

Aug 11, 2016, 1:53:20 PM8/11/16
to David Cramer, gets...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot David
I found out afterwards that it's set up in a docker container that needs another container as well to run
thanks a lot for the help anyway

Regards

Davide Biasco
System Administrator