ideas for multiple payment gateway

Noe Nieto

Feb 28, 2012, 6:39:20 AM2/28/12
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
I've been playing around with PGP for a couple of months now. In a near future I'm gonna need to add a second payment gateway to one site I'm working on.

There's a branch of getpaid.core and Products.PloneGetPaid with some work on the multple payment gateway, but the code is a bit old. I was wondering if any of you guys have come up with a solution to this?

I was wondering that this might be achievable trough some "payment router" that would drive the user to his/her preferred payment gateway. Maybe through adaptation or some similar techinque and reusing available payment gateways.

Sounds crazy to you?

--
---
Noe Nieto