getpaid.ploneformgen – Getpaid Adapter ignores getpaid.ogone and displays explicit CrediCard Interface

Armin Stroß-Radschinski

Dec 1, 2011, 6:56:50 AM12/1/11
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
We have the issue that the getpaid.ploneformgen – Getpaid Adapter ignores getpaid.ogone and displays an explicit CreditCard Interface to enter the CardData. This is not acceptable (see below).

Is anyone using getpaid.ploneformgen or getpaid.ogone aware of this issue. How can I expect to work around this. I am not fully understanding the mechanisms of getpaid.ploneformgen due to lack of documentation. I am reading the code, but get no grip on it for now.

Background of PCI certification limitations
======================================
Due to PCI certification limitations, processing CreditCard data details inside getpaid is not appropriate for use with pament abstractor services like e.g. Paypal and Ogone.

If you want to process CreditCard data details directly inside getpaid you need a PCI certification process with annual audits to confirm to the standards the CreditCard companies restrict you to.

This can be avoided by using an inbetween Payment Processor like in our case Ogone. Ogone takes over the amount of money to be transferred and processes the creditcard data outside of your system inside their certified solution. You get never in touch with the creditcard data of your customer. Reoccuring purchases can make use of such called "Aliases" to make it possible for customers to refer to existing pament data.

State of getpaid.ogone and Products.PloneGetPaid core
We have the getpaid.ogone plugin working so far with Plone 4.1.2 and current ogone API in the testing environment. Patrick Gerken (do3cc) is currently checking in the changes into github.

Any reaction of people having Getpaid, Ogone and or getpaid.ploneformgen in production is welcome.

Armin

http://www.ogone.com (Payment Abstraction Service focused on multiple International Payment Methods in Europe including PayPal etc. via one connector!

David Glick

Dec 1, 2011, 2:15:59 PM12/1/11
to getpa...@googlegroups.com, Armin Stroß-Radschinski
On 12/1/11 3:56 AM, Armin Stro�-Radschinski wrote:
> We have the issue that the getpaid.ploneformgen � Getpaid Adapter
getpaid.formgen supports a single-page checkout mode (which includes all
the billing fields) and a mode that simply adds item(s) to the cart and
then redirects to the standard getpaid checkout wizard. If you're using
an off-site processor like ogone then you need to choose the latter mode.
David