Error when processing payment with getpaid.authorizedotnet

Tim Knapp

Oct 12, 2010, 2:16:47 PM10/12/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've implemented a solution that makes use of getpaid.authorizedotnet
and when finishing processing through the payment screens and being
redirected to Authorize.Net, I get the following error:
http://duffyd.pastebin.com/RXjKNJXE

I thought it was related to their being no SSL on the server (which
would be obvious to use, of course) but I seem to remember being able to
run through the payment process, in testing, without the need for SSL.
Can anyone see any obvious clues from the traceback that could assist
me?

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Horacio Francisco Sebastian Duran Barrionuevo

Oct 12, 2010, 2:24:19 PM10/12/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com, duf...@kokorice.org

I am doing a pretty high level of guessing here :) but sounds to me
that it tries to communicate with authorize and in the connection
handshake gets an invalid ssl certificate for the url.
Bad configuration? url changed? try printing on some steps of the
handshake, like the URL. and also print the cert to know what are you
getting.

--
Horacio Duran
Project Leader @ machinalis

davisagli

Oct 19, 2010, 11:27:48 AM10/19/10
to getpaid-dev
I just ran into this -- only when using the ARB (recurring payment)
processor in production mode. Problem was that zc.ssl's certs.pem
file is missing the CA certs for the authority that authorized
api.authorize.net's certificate. Workaround was to fetch those certs
and add them to certs.pem

David