installing getpaid on Plone 4.1.4

Eric Jahn

Feb 28, 2012, 12:11:58 AM2/28/12
to getpaid-dev
Hello, has anyone been able to get getpaid running on the latest
stable version of Plone?

I started with a fresh unified installer build and my buildout is
attached. Nothing shows up under Control Panel-> Products in the ZMI,
and no error messages when I run buildout. I followed the install
instruction at: https://code.google.com/p/getpaid/wiki/InstallingGetPaid
exactly (except for some differences between the structure of the
buildout in the instructions and the one that comes with the unified
installer.

My buildout is here: http://ejahn.net/files/buildout.cfg

Thank you for any insight! -Eric

Noe Nieto

Feb 28, 2012, 5:34:45 AM2/28/12
to getpa...@googlegroups.com

2012/2/27 Eric Jahn <er...@ejahn.net>

Hello, has anyone been able to get getpaid running on the latest
stable version of Plone?

I've been running Plone 4.1.3 for some months now with GetPaid. I can install it and play with it.

I started with a fresh unified installer build and my buildout is
attached.  Nothing shows up under Control Panel-> Products in the ZMI,

ZMI?

What about the Plone Control Panel?
What do you mean with "nothing"?

Did you tried: Plone Control Panel -> Install Add-ons -> GetPaid for Plone -> Install ?

and no error messages when I run buildout.

Did you see something like: "getting distribution for Products.PloneGetPaid"?

--
GetPaid for Plone: http://www.plonegetpaid.com (overview info) | http://code.google.com/p/getpaid (code and issue tracker)

---
Noe Nieto
NNieto Consulting Services
M: nni...@noenieto.com
W: http://noenieto.com
T:  @tzicatl
Li: Perfil en LinkedIn

Davi Lima

Feb 28, 2012, 5:47:52 AM2/28/12
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
I think you're missing the versions = versions line in your [buildout] section but I can't tell since you didn't paste base.cfg which you extend. Also make sure nothing in your versions.cfg overwrites GetPaid pins.

Also try: grep Get bin/instance
You should see sth like: "...Products.PloneGetPaid-0.10.4-py2.6.egg"

I'm running GetPaid with Plone 4.2b2 and it seems OK (not in production yet).

Regards
Davi Lima

Armin Stroß-Radschinski

Feb 28, 2012, 6:16:52 AM2/28/12
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
we are running Getpaid SVN checkout via buildout/mr.developer
successfully with Plone 4.1.2 and Patrick Gerken has updated the
getpaid.ogone adapter to work with the current Ogone API in the svn.

There should be not so much difference between 4.1.2 and 4.1.4 the
main issue was the step to 4.1.x.

We see some real flaws in the product that needs fixing (including
some doumentation of the overdesigned code dungeon) and I tried to
document some issues in the tracker (there may be mistakes related to
the revision, I need to update them).

But due to the german Plone Konferenz and the accident of Patrick
during the setup of the confererence venue (broken leg) the current
state of progress may be not released/reflected in the SVN.

Can you describe the use case (payment method, country, tax and
shipping requirements etc.) of your project?

If I find the time I try to publish our setup here. But there will be
some delay. In the meantime feel free to ask a particular question on
the list or catch us on the irc.

Armin

Our nicks: acsr: (/me)and do3cc: (Patrick)

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-r...@acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)