Uninstalling GetPaid

Tim Knapp

Oct 14, 2010, 4:06:19 PM10/14/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had a look through the Products.PloneGetPaid install method in
Extensions and noticed it had an 'uninstall' method but just wanted to
confirm that this cleanly uninstalls GetPaid and doesn't leave any
residue behind?

Thanks,
Tim

Christopher Johnson

Oct 18, 2010, 10:27:16 AM10/18/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like something great to test and report back on :)

-c

--
GetPaid for Plone: http://www.plonegetpaid.com (overview info) | http://code.google.com/p/getpaid (code and issue tracker)

Cofounder and CEO
ifPeople - Innovation for People
www.ifpeople.net
t: 678-608-3408
130 Boulevard NE, #6
Atlanta, GA 30312

danielle davout

Dec 23, 2010, 6:51:24 AM12/23/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
It is far from perfect ..
uninstall it, the configlet is still in place and you will see in the
ZMI /manage_components that a certain amount of utilities are not
unregistered ...
nowhere in PGP is used the word unregisterUtility

danielle davout

Dec 23, 2010, 8:35:33 AM12/23/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
I think it may be on purpose ...
If I uncomment the method beforeUninstall in Extensions/Install.py
/manage_components doesn't show anymore utilities from PloneGetpaid ...

danielle davout

Dec 23, 2010, 8:43:31 PM12/23/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
I post what I did to uninstall PloneGetPaid in case it can help
someone, it is not tested but seems to work: still very much
interested in the solution PloneGetPaid, I will not used for myself
:) ....
variante_desinstallation_definitive_PGP1.dif

Tim Knapp - Emerge Technology

Dec 23, 2010, 10:36:50 PM12/23/10
to getpa...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2010-12-24 at 08:43 +0700, danielle davout wrote:
> I post what I did to uninstall PloneGetPaid in case it can help
> someone, it is not tested but seems to work: still very much
> interested in the solution PloneGetPaid, I will not used for myself
> :) ....

Great, thanks for that.