Tenure-track position in coastal ocean model development at IOW

Hans Burchard

Feb 2, 2023, 4:20:47 AM2/2/23
to Getm Users
Dear colleague,

with this email, I would like to let you know that in our institute a
tenure-track position for coastal ocean model development has been
advertised (deadline March 22, interviews April 19). This position is
part of IOW’s new research focus „Shallow Water Processes and
Transitions to the Baltic Scale (STB)“
(https://www.io-warnemuende.de/stb-shallow-water-processes.html). The
task of this work will be to quantify the near-coastal shallow water
processes and their interaction with marginal sea systems such as the
Baltic Sea.

Note that female applicants are given preference in the case of equal
qualifications and suitability, as the position belongs to a working
group in which women are underrepresented.

You find a general job advertisement for all scientist positions of STB
at
https://www.io-warnemuende.de/tl_files/news/stellenausschreibungen/2023/stb/en_STB_job-post-scientists_sum.pdf.
This position has the number STB 08/23 and specifications can be found
at https://www.io-warnemuende.de/stb-wp4.html.

Best regards, Hans.

--
Hans Burchard, Prof. Dr.

fon: +49-381-5197-140
fax: +49-381-5197-114
e-mail: hans.b...@io-warnemuende.de
website: https://www.io-warnemuende.de/hans-burchard-en.html

Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research Warnemünde
Physical Oceanography and Instrumentation
Seestraße 15
D-18119 Rostock
Germany